Best Posts of 2015

31 December 2015


It's almost the end of 2015. Lord how did we even get here? It feels like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to 2014, and here we are - on the verge of a new year. The best thing about new beginnings is the excitement that comes with possibility. Who knows what next year will bring?! But my favourite thing to do during the final moments of the year is to reflect on things you've achieved throughout those 12 months. Blogging has been such a huge part of this year (and my life even), and I'm so proud of how far Creative In The Arts has come. I've been blessed to meet so many wonderful like minded people, and have engaging discussions with you all on my posts.

So what's the best way of wishing 2015 goodbye? Looking back on the most outstanding posts that I am proud to have written this year for all of you wonderful readers. So weather you've just stumbled across my blog by chance to today, or seen it grow over the past couple of years - thank you. You've made this all the more worthwhile.

Without further anticipation, here are my favourite posts from 2015. Enjoy and Happy New Year!




What have been some of your favourite discoveries of 2015? Or focal points in for you this year?

Post a Comment