Three Minutes, Plugged In

18 November 2013


"Isn't it amazing that for three short minutes you are able to be transported to another world without even moving from your seat? How you are able to enter a virtual world purely created by your imagination and the lyrics and tempo of the chosen song so instantly."

I love thinking about everyday mundane things. There is just something so beautiful about the world, and people going about their everyday lives. Sometimes it's hard because you're having a bad day, or maybe you're stressed out about something that has yet to happen. Music has the priorities to really change your day around, and I know for me it's done that plenty of times. I can't tell you how many times a particular song has given me inspiration or courage just for those three short minutes. To read more, please click here

Post a Comment