Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

31 December 2014


And yet again, here we are at the end of another year! It's been a good year  - excluding the trainwreck that was the How I Met Your Mother finale ... lets not even got there! 2014 has brought me so many memorable events, from graduation to seeing two of my favourite bands perform live. There are just so many memories I'll cherish from this past year, from the events I've been to, and the wonderful people that I've met along the way. Plus, not to mention the amount of awesome things that came out this year - TFIOS, The Maze Runner, City of Heavenly Fire, The Flash to name a few. As we say goodbye to the past, I hope you may be able to look to the near future with hope, positivity and light. 

I can't wait to see what 2015 will bring! So from my heart to yours, I wish you a wonderful and prospectus happy new year! To this next coming year, and what more exciting adventurous that may bring! May 2015 be kind to you, and bring you unlimited happiness and joy. I'll see you on the other side with some awesome projects to come your way real soon! ^_^

Post a Comment