10 Questions Tag: Get to know me!

12 January 2015


So today, I'm going to do something a little out of ordinary. I was tagged by the lovely Britney from HerStyle Media to do this tag called 10 Questions, where I just basically answer questions about myself. Then, I tag 5 other people to do the same with a set new of questions created by me. So let's get started!

What's your favourite winter trend?
You can never go wrong with a pair of brown tanned boots, black fleece leggings and a warm cosy jumper to wrap me up warm. Fashionable, so classic and comfy!

Sephora, Ultra or MAC?

Since I've never heard of Ultra, never had the chance to use Sephora (since it's not a UK product at all), I'm going with MAC. Something I still need to venture into.

Starbucks or small, cozy cafe?

Starbucks. I love the atmosphere, the range of drinks and the memories I have associated there. Plus they also play best type of music that's mellow, awesome for intimate conversations, and for writing and work. With small cozy cafe's I've found they can be hit or miss.

One meal you can eat for weeks?
Pasta with Chicken Tikka Masala and vegetables or Meatball curry. I love Meatball curry. A classic!

iPhone or Andriod?

Hands down - Andriod. I love my HTC so much. Plus choosing Apple would make me feel like such a conformist. I'm daring to be different - no offence iPhone peeps!

60s glam or 90s grunge?
Although I like the laidback edgy kind of look inspired by 90s grunge, I love the 60s glam. Those classic hair up-dos, that funky cat eyeliner and those dresses! Man, my hair will have to suffer the consequences with all that hairspray!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years time, I see myself working for a media organisation involved in some kind of production. Alongside that, I see myself still blogging, and expanding Creative In The Arts beyond my horizons. I would love to have travelled during that time across the world, and ultimately just be happy.

Chicago, New York City or Los Angeles?

New York. I've dreamed of going to New York City since I was a kid. I'd love to visit the streets of Manhattan, walk on the Brooklyn Bridge, even find quaint places there that I would never see in England.

#1 Goal in 2015?

To make it a year to remember, so when I look back at the end of the year, I can say with confidence and pride that I'm happy with the year I had in 2015.

What's one reason you choose to start blogging?
Back in 2011, a friend of mine created a community on Livejournal where people use to review novels. I ended up writing two reviews for her, and it struck a chord in me. It got me thinking about how much I wanted to share my opinions with the world on everything that I've been reading and watching - which by the way was a lot. I'd love to see if people agreed or disagreed with what I had to say. Even be able to create discussions of my own! So after seeing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2, I took to Tumblr and told the world how I felt. And since then, I've never looked back. Thank god for those 20 seconds of insane courage!



* * * * *


And now, it's your turn. I tag Mariam from Hello I Am Mariam, Tasmin from The Caffeine Cup, Laurry from Rainbow Reading, Abreeba from I Have A Messy Bun and you reading this! Post your links down below, so I can see your answers!


My questions for you are ...
1. 
Chocolate, Vanilla or Strawberry?
2. Which fictional universe would you love to live in?
3. What do you hope to achieve in 2015?
4. If you had to move to another country by the end of the month, which one would it be and why?
5. Who is your role-model in life? Why?
6. 
What is your favourite fashion accessory?
7. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin?
8. 
What's your favourite childhood memory? 
9. What inspired you to start blogging in the first place? 
10. Which Friends character are you? Monica, Pheobe, Rachel, Ross, Joey or Chandler?


I can't wait to see your answers and get to know more about all you wonderful people ^_^


Post a Comment