Wardrobe Essentials for just £50!

26 January 2015


As a teenager whenever I went shopping, I would always pick out items that caught my eye - weather it would be an adorable dress, a graphic tee or a pair of faded jeans. My shopping habits were always so spontaneous. I never really took the time to build up the essential items of my wardrobe. So as I was flicking through my closet the other day - filled with patterned and stylised clothes - I realised how very little simplistic pieces I had. Clothes that I could pair up with almost anything and everything. I decided I was in much need need of a shopping trip - going back to basics. After all every girl needs their essentials, don't they? 


Stretch-Knit Tank, Forever 21, £3.00 / Classic V-Neck Tee, Forever 21, £3.00 / Navy Utility Shirt, New Look £12.99 
Grey Basic Crew Neck Cardigan, New Look, £9.99 / Jersey Leggings, H&M, £5.99 
Basic Brown Pumps, New Look, £7.99 / Satchel, Primark, £8.00 

So tell me, what are your fashion essentials or must haves?

Post a Comment