101 Things in 1001 Days

11 April 2015


Back when I first got into the early forms of blogging on Livejournal, I remember doing a tag called 101 things in 1001 days - which is exactly what it sounds like. Completing 101 tasks that you set out to do in 1001 days. Funny enough, I don't even remember half the things I wrote on that list! Let alone if I accomplished half of them. So I decided to redo this task, and actually achieve most if not all on my list. Second times the charm, right? So 
without further ado, lets get this show on the road!


Travel 
1. Experience the sunset in a foreign country 
2. Work Aboard for a few months
3. Take a ferry somewhere
4. Spend a weekend away somewhere new
5. Go to America

6. See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
7. Take a stroll down to Santorini
8. Visit my family in Africa
9. Travel across Europe
10. Put my own lock on the Love Lock Bridge in Paris
11. Take a selfie with the Leaning Tower of Pisa

12.. Visit old friends in foreign countries
13. See Stonehenge - up close and personal
14. Visit six Grade I/II buildings or sites in the UK (2/6)
15. Spend a day at the Lake District
16. Wake up to watch a clear morning sunrise
17. Visit the beach (it's been way too long)
18. Spend a day exploring the streets of Central London

19. Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace
20. Create and record all adventures in a 
travelling scrapbook

Personal Goals
21. Dye my hair 
22. Learn how to drive
23. Redecorate my room
24. Clear out and declutter my wardrobe
25. Become more familiar and fluent in my mother tongue
26. Grow my hair out down to my waist (like Holland Roden basically)
27. Live in my own apartment for some time
28. Detox from all things technology for a weekend - four times a year
29. Buy my own car
30. Create a jar of memories for each year
31. Show a random act of kindness to a stranger
32. Inspire someone to make a change in their life
33. Find ways to show the people in your life you appreciate them



Company and Co
34. Throw a surprise/intimate birthday party for someone
35. Send a spontaneous handwritten letter to someone you care for
36. For no reason at all, organise a dinner with your friends

37. Send someone you care about a gift for the hell of it
38. Keep in touch with old friends while making new ones
39. Spend a quality filled day with my family
40. Meet a blogger friend in person
41. Hire out a cinema for a private screening with friends

Creative Goals

42. Complete a novel
43. Publish a novel
44. Film my first short film 
45. Start YouTubing
46. Paint at least one painting 

47. Take up photography and film
48. Collaborate with someone I admire creatively
49. Organise my own photoshoot
50. Recreate a book cover
51. Create an outfit look book
52. Sow something of my own

Blogging Goals

53. Get 200+ monthly unique views  (03/2015)
54. Get 300+ monthly unique views  (04/2015)

55. Get 400+ monthly unique views  (04/2015)
56. 
Get 500+ monthly unique views
57. Monetize my blog
58. Buy my own domain name
59. Sort out sponsorships
60. Have a Blogger button of my own
61. Have over 150 reviews on Creative In The Arts

62. Start my own Etsy shop for Creative In The Arts
63. Go to a blogging convention
64. Create a media kit

65. Take professional pictures for the blog

Experiences 

66. Visit Harry Potter Studio World tour - it's so about time!
67. Take Archery lessons
68. Go to Ted Talk event
69. Go to an outdoor movie showing
70. Cruise down the motorway for a late night drive - driving yourself
71. See five of your favourite bands play live (1/5)
72. Go to Comic-Con
73. Meet someone who I admire
74. Attend a live show-taping
75. Re-enact a scene from a movie and take pictures of it
76. See a play in the theatre

77. Go Horse-Riding

Something Random
78. Watch It's a Wonderful Life, Gone With The Wind and Casablanca 
79. Learn how to do the winged eyeliner effect
80. Try a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
81. Spend a day printing off pictures and organising them into photo albums
82. Own two pairs of chic classic heels
83. Make my own home made lasgana myself
84. Read all the Harry Potter books
85. Read five comic books
86. Make a cake with fondant icing
87. Get into nail art designs

88. Keep a memory journal ...
89. Start exercising regularly - working out at the gym

90. Document my life through weekly photographs

Late Comers
91.

Since I had writer's block, I'm going to leave a room for a few unexpected goals that I may want to add in future. If you haven't already, I urge you to this tag with me. Then we can follow each other's progress over the coming months. What do you say?

What is the one thing that you want to achieve within three years time?

Post a Comment